Septic Tank Spherical 4600 Litre 24 Person
To find out more about Septic Tanks and Cesspools and how they can be applied to your project, why not talk to one of our experts at Nu World Plastics on freephone:- 0800 1804228
- Easy installation
- Reduced installation costs – less soil disposal and excavation costs.
- Can be installed in pea-shingle
- Flat bottom so that it doesn’t roll during installation
- Manufactured from GRP and EN12566-1 approved.
- 99.7% efficient.
- Fully CE-marked
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural guarantee
Spherical Septic Tank and Cesspool Selection Chart
Spherical septic tanks are manufactured as standard from 2,800 to 4,600 litres net working capacity.
Cylindrical cesspools are available with capacities from 18,000 to 26,000 litres. The cylindrical tank allows reduced depth excavation in comparison with the same size of spherical tank, offering considerable savings where ground conditions are difficult or where there is a high water table.
|Septic Tanks (Spherical)||Cesspools (Cylindrical)|
Septic Tanks have a 1.0m standard invert depth. 1.5m inverts are available upon request.
Cesspools are available with invert depths of up to 2.0m.